Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dirty Little Secret #4


 Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!

 It's lent and time to give up your favourite things for 40 days and 40 nights (or sneak some when no one is looking!) What series of books would you have to give up, and why?

Our Answer:

Anna
There is no way I could give up any books for any amount of time, no way! I need my books for the sake of my sanity because I stay home all day every day with my kids and take care of my home. The books, especially the series, I read are my only escape. To take that away from me would make me feel alone. Yeah, I'd much rather give up something else, like sodas or something like that.


 
FranJessca 
You seriously want me to try giving up reading one of my series or some for Lent?  Hahahaha..**ROFL**
That will definitely never happen, ever.  I can't give up BDB, Anita Blake or even LOTR.  There's no way.  I would put my husband through hell if I did.  And the funny thing is, he would have no clue on what the real reason was to my insanity...he would just assume I'm PMSing.  
Nope...instead, I would have to give up drinking Soda and eating chocolate. (which is very doable for me since I gave up those two things when I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter)

3 comments:

LOLs, I'm with you guys, books are my escape and I just can't give up my books! Book Savvy Babe

Ning said...

Totally agree. I can't give up books. Only gave up something because I haven't started reading the series yet.

My DLS

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Francesca said...

It would be impossible, right? LOL

BTW, love your new design

Francesca

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB