Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Friday, February 24, 2012

Review - "Awakened" by PC Cast & Kristin Cast

Awakened 
(House of Night # 8)
Publishing Date: 1/4/11
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Genre: YA
Source: Hardcover (Bought)

Description:
At the start of Awakened, the pulse-pounding eighth installment of the bestselling House of Night series, Zoey has returned, mostly whole, from the Otherworld to her rightful place as High Priestess at the House of Night.  Her friends are just glad to have her back, but after losing her human consort, Heath, will Zoey—or her relationship with her super-hot Warrior, Stark—ever be the same?  Stevie Rae is drawn even closer to Rephaim, the Raven Mocker with whom she shares a mysterious and powerful Imprint, but he is a dangerous secret that isolates her from her school, her red fledglings, and even her best friends.  When the dark threat of Neferet—who is coming closer and closer to achieving her twisted goal of immortality—and Kalona returns, what will it take to keep the House of Night from being lost forever, and what will one desperate girl do to keep her heart from being irreparably broken?
Photobucket

My Review:
(Originally Reviewed on Mrs. Papillion aka "The Book Worm")
May I just say, that both the Authors are making my tear ducts work overtime. Since the last book to this one, I was crying like crazy. Why oh why did you have to make so many people die? It's just crazy. The beginning and the end of the book some of the most amazing people had to die. Boohoo!
This definitely was a tearjerker for me. The poor crew had to lose one of their loved ones and so did Zoey. It's just crazy, I say! I loved the book though because it proved even more how evil Neferet is. I can't stand that woman, I wish the authors would just get rid of her. She's making me want to go inside of the book and strangle her. She's even having people turn against Zoey and her friends. I love Stark though...he is just a dreamy and protective guy and I'm glad Zoey is with him. I'm a little excited about the ending of the book and what the authors did. I'm also a little scared. What is going to happen in the next book? Nyx is definitely making some changes and I'm looking forward to it. The Authors definitely had me wanting more at the end like they usually do and they threw in a twist. Thanks so much to P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast for keeping the House of Night Series going the way it is going. You both are amazing Authors!
Now let's not make me wait a year for the next book otherwise I will go insane without my House of Night fix. I'm hoping this series becomes a Movie soon because it definitely will knock the Twilight Series down. =)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB