Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Friday, March 2, 2012

Review - "Forever" by Maggie Stiefvater

Forever
(The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)
Publishing Date: 7/12/11
Publisher: Scholastic Press, Inc.
Genre: YA
Source: Kindle Edition (Bought)
             Hardcover (Signed by Author)

Description:
Sam has always loved Grace. As a wolf, he watched her from afar. As a boy, he held her in his arms.
Now facing the possibility of a life without her, he will do anything to keep her safe. Even if it means facing his demons. Even if it risks everything he has.
Anything, as long as their love can survive...
Photobucket

My Review:
(Originally Reviewed on Mrs. Papillion aka "The Book Worm")
First off let me just say this...I'm sad this series has ended. I was actually in tears when I read the last page. At least I knew the ending was coming. I had the pleasure of meeting Maggie Stiefvater back last August . Like I stated in my other blog, she is the sweetest person I've ever met and she definitely informed her readers in the book and in her person, there wouldn't be a 4th book. ***Tears forming in my eyes***
I'm glad the book ended the way it did. I'm beyond happy that Sam and Grace stuck by together with each other. Since Shiver, you could tell Sam and Grace were soulmates that you couldn't tear apart. Then in Linger we got a taste of Cole and Isabel together. In Forever, I learned why Isabel and Cole were perfect for each other too. I'm a little upset how it ended with them both and I would love to see what happened to them further, but I can see why Maggie ended it the way she did. She left you guessing and it up to your imagination what would end up with them.
I actually didn't like the beginning of the book and that is why I gave it 4 stars, but the middle to the end I was on the edge of my seat and having a hard time putting down the book. I cried several times in the book finding out what Beck did to Sam and what happened to Beck at the end. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it. I also cried about Isabel and Cole. What Cole had to go through with his father and what Isabel had to go through with her parents and losing her brother, Jack. I'm a little upset with Grace's parents in the book and I'm happy that Grace got her way with them at the end. They weren't really parents to her and they didn't realize that until she came back to them.
All I can say about this book is Maggie, you definitely know how to write a book and I'm still wiping away the tears from my eyes and cheeks. I'm going to miss the Mercy Fall Wolves, but I know Maggie has another series on the way that will help me get over the wolves. I'm looking forward to reading, "Scorpio Races."
My final goodbye to Sam, Grace, Isabel and Cole. I shall miss reading about you all, but at least I know you ALL have ended happily together. =)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB