Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Monday, March 19, 2012

Review - "Touch of Seduction" by Rhyannon Byrd

Touch of Seduction
(Primal Instinct #4)
Publishing Date: 4/1/10
Publisher: Harlequin
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: Library Book

Description:
Sold into slavery as a child to a cruel taskmaster, tiger-shifter Aiden Shrader trusts no one. Not even his own kind. Yet as a member of the Watchmen—the organization of shape-shifters who keep watch over the ancient nonhuman races—Aiden is fiercely protective of the helpless. Never more so than when he's asked to guard a little girl with witches' blood—and her beautiful human aunt. A woman who arouses all of Aiden's primal urges…urges he must resist. To small-town schoolteacher Olivia Harcourt, the massive tiger-shifter with the glowing amber eyes is as much a dark mystery as the enemy stalking her. Yet Aiden is her only hope of surviving. Until their intense passion unleashes her own inner tigress with a ferocity that will make the evil Casus rue the day they messed with her family…and will take Aiden by seductive surprise.
Photobucket

My Review:
(Originally Reviewed on Mrs. Papillion aka "The Book Worm")
I've been excited to read the story of Aiden Shrader since I read about him in the first book in the series. Who wouldn't want to know about this Tiger's Hidden Secrets and why he is the way he is. He had my attention since the moment I read the first sentence about him. I have a thing for bad boys and Aiden definitely has bad tendencies to him...but when it comes to children and women getting caught up in the world of the Casus...he has a soft heart. He never thought he would meet his absolute match until he meets, Olivia, the kindergarten teacher, who he is supposed to watch over. He is also to watch over her niece who has just lost her Mom to the Casus. Aidan is put through challenges in this book with these two and he has to protect them, while also watching his feelings with Olivia. He doesn't want to get to close to her.
Olivia of course wants to know Aiden's deepest darkest secrets so she can trust him. Whenever she tries to figure him out, he runs away.
I would go more into this story, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't read this book or the series. I do recommend this book to anyone who loves shifters. I did have problems with certain parts of the book, that I had to step away for awhile...but I have to say this book has captured my heart and now I understand the other side of the Merrick and Casus stories. Now I'm getting the point of the view of the Watchers and what they are dealing with.
I enjoyed the characters in this book. Aiden and Olivia are perfect together and I'm happy on what happened at the end between them both. Aiden the tough guy became the guy who actually has a soft heart at the end and all it took was a Kindergarten teacher stealing his heart to change him.
I look forward to reading the next book in the series.
I may end up editing this review later on to add more stuff...but as of now, I'm going to continue trucking with my reading. I have a lot of catching up to do.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB