Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Friday, May 25, 2012

Review - "A Little More Scandal" by Carrie Lofty


A Little More Scandal

(The Christies #1.5)
Author:  Carrie Lofty
Publisher:  Pocket Books
Release Date: 5/29/12
Genre:  Historical
Source: Provided by Author
Author’s Website: www.carrielofty.com


Description
Catrin is the survivor of a horrible ship wreck that left only her alive. Now using her temporary fame she’s out to find a husband and finally have a peaceful life.

Sir William Christie needs Catrin’s story, the story that she so closely guards from everyone. So he plans to get it by seducing her. Only he has no idea how irresistible she is and how impossible it is to resist her.



Review
I am pleasantly surprised! I started this book knowing almost nothing about the series and the author and ended it LOVING them both. I plan to go back and read the first book now, because this little taste got me addicted! :) What a great story and for me at least pretty original. Though the book is pretty short it’s not lacking details at all and the two main characters, William and Catrin, were very entertaining. I loved the banter between the two, they were made for each other. It’s always nice to see a big man like William fall for a woman and boy did he fall.

I usually have some type of negative critique but I can’t seem to find anything wrong with this one. Simply put, it’s just a great read! Quick and fun and pretty sexy too! I don’t know about anyone else but I want a big Scotsman just like William to sweep me off my feet too! ;)

I’m excited to read more of this series because if this short novella was this good then the full length novel much be fantastic. I give this book 4.5 Moons and I recommend it to romance lovers, especially historical romance. Now go Pre-Order, you won’t regret it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB