Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cover Lust (8)



Welcome to Cover Lust, a weekly meme hosted by Book Lovin' Mamas specifically for showing off those Oh-So-Sexy book covers that we find ourselves drooling over. 

Some credit goes to The Book Queen for our inspiration with her Lusting for Covers Meme. 

To participate in the Cover Lust Meme: 
~~Become a Follower of Book Lovin' Mamas (thru...GFC, Linky, Email).
~~ ~~Create a post on your blog showing off your Sexy Cover for this week.
~~ Make sure to submit your link below so everyone can check out your Cover Lust. 
That's it...very simple...and oh-so-sexy. 

We look forward to seeing all the Cover Lust you all post.

Anna:
I've been looking, or maybe I should say waiting, for a new biker series to come out for a while now and I think I've found one. I saw this cover and immediately wanted to read it and then I read the description and decided I needed to read it NOW! I am SO excited for this series! All three sound so good and this one releases Aug. 7which isn't too far off. Only a few more days to go!!! I so can not wait!

Hell on Wheels
(Black Knights, Inc. #1)
by Julie Ann Walker 

He’s the bad boy she’s always wanted...
 Nate “Ghost” Weller has loved Ali Morgan nearly half his life. But he’s done something so heinous he’s convinced she’ll never forgive him if she discovers the truth, so he keeps his feelings and his secrets to himself. Then she blows into town with a mother lode of bad guys on her tail and Nate can’t deny she’s in serious trouble. Unfortunately, he’s the only one who can help her.

She’s the good girl he’s kept at arm’s length...
Ali knows Nate as the most solemn, aloof man on the planet. Sadly, he’s also the sexiest. For years she’s avoided him, unable to stomach his dark scowls and brooding silences… especially when she secretly yearns for his touch. Now she must rely on him to save her from the malevolent shadows ghosting her every move. When the bullets explode, so does their passion. But can love really conquer all? Or are some things just too terrible to forgive?

FranJessca:
I'm actually reading this book right now for Jessica Scott for a honest review.  And can I just say....I'm really enjoying this book that it's making me not want to do any of my college assignments. (My bad...LOL) 
I had already added this book my to-read list on Goodreads awhile ago because of the cover and the description of the book.  The cover is definitely what I picture the main male character, Shane looking like.  =)  This isn't my first military contemporary romance book and it definitely won't be my last.  I served in the Navy for 10 years so I really enjoy diving into a fictional world of military romance every now and then...and Jessica definitely hits home with this book.  

Because of You
(Coming Home #1)
by: Jessica Scott

Contemporary Military Romance
From the war-torn streets of Baghdad to the bittersweet comforts of the home front, two wounded hearts navigate the battlefield of coming home from war in this explosive eBook original from newcomer Jessica Scott.

Keeping his men alive is all that matters to Sergeant First Class Shane Garrison. But meeting Jen St. James the night before his latest deployment makes Shane wonder if there’s more to life than war. He leaves for Iraq remembering a single kiss with a woman he’ll never see again—until a near fatal attack lands him back at home and in her care.

Jen has survived her own brush with death and endured its scars. And yet there’s a fire in Shane that makes Jen forget all about her past. He may be her patient, but when this warrior looks her in the eyes, she feels—for the first time in a long time—like a woman. Shane is too proud to ask for help, but for Jen, caring for him is more than a duty—it’s a need. And as Jen guides Shane through the fires of healing, she finds something she never expected—her deepest desire


1 comments:

Hey ladies! :) Ah, I missed Cover Lust last week, but I understand. :) And I think you more than made up for it this week.

LOVE both covers-- I have both books on my wish list, I've heard great things about Because of You especially! :)

Enjoy!
TBQ
TBQ's Book Palace

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB