Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Monday, August 27, 2012

Promo: "Savage" by Willow Rose

Photobucket 

Welcome to our Promo Blitz stop on "Savage" by Willow Rose. Brought to you by Reading Addiction Book Tours. This is a ALL day Promo Blitz for this fabulous Author and her book "Savage". Here you can read the author's bio, the book's synopsis, and an excerpt from the book. 



Willow Rose
Twitter: @madamwillowrose 

Willow Rose writes Paranormal Romance, fantasy and mystery. Originally from Denmark she now lives on Florida’s Space Coast with her husband and two daughters. She is a huge fan of Anne Rice and Isabel Allende. When she is not writing or reading she enjoys to watch the dolphins play in the waves of the Atlantic Ocean.









Savage
by: Willow Rose
Publishing Date: 6/14/12
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Synopsis
The year is 1983. Christian is 22 years old when he leaves his home in Denmark to spend a year in Florida with a very wealthy family and go to med-school. A joyful night out with friends is shattered by an encounter with a savage predator that changes his life forever. Soon he faces challenges he had never expected. A supernatural gift he has no idea how to embrace. A haunting family in the house next door. A spirit-filled girl who seems to carry all the answers. An ancient secret hidden in the swamps of Florida. One life never the same. One love that becomes an obsession. Two destinies that will be forever entangled.

Savage is a paranormal romance with some language, violence, and sexual situations recommended for ages sixteen and up. It is the first in a family saga that covers three decades of the character's lives. The sequel is expected to be published in September 2012.

Excerpt:

I removed my clothes and followed her into the cold water that sprang from the center of the earth in a spring somewhere further north and therefore had the same temperature all year around.
"Are there any animals in this water?"  I asked as she carefully took me by the hand and led me in.  
"There might be manatees," she said with a shrug.
"What about alligators?"  I asked and turned as I thought I heard something move behind me in the water.  "Someone told me that there are alligators in all waterholes in Florida."
She laughed.  "There might be, but we rarely see them.  Besides.  It just makes it that more exciting, right?"  She pulled my hand and drew me close to her.  Our bodies felt warm against each other, her skin was soft, and touching it made me forget about animals in the water and the sounds of nature.  I even forgot about my concerns as to hurting her and disappointing her parents.  All I could think about was her and me, here right now in this water that was caressing our bodies.  I kissed her again and held her naked body close to mine while allowing the passion to rise in me.  Suddenly she pulled away from me.  
"Stop," she whispered urgently.  I looked at her and saw that the expression on her face had suddenly changed.
"What's wrong?"  I asked sensing that my voice was shaking slightly.  If it was out of fear or caused by the arousal I didn't know.  
"I thought I heard something."
"Like what?"  She shook her head while her expression cleared.  She smiled.  "I was probably nothing."

Make sure to stop by these other stops during the Promo Blitz today:

6. My Cozie Corner - Review
10. My Escape - Review
17. Crazy Four Books - Review
22. Literary Getaway - Review


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB