Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Review - "Softly at Sunrise" by Maya Banks

Softly at Sunrise
(KGI 5.5)
Author: Maya Banks  
Publisher: Maya Banks
Release Date: 8/21/12
Genre: Contemporary Millitary Romance
Source: Amazon (bought)
Purchase Links: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Author’s Website: www.mayabanks.com

Description
 Rachel Kelly has traveled a long, hard road in her journey back to her husband, Ethan, and the Kelly family. Now, as she and Ethan are poised to move into their new home, safe behind the walls of the Kelly compound, Rachel wonders if she’ll finally be free of the ghosts that have haunted her for so long and if she’ll step into the sun after a past steeped in darkness.



Review
As usual Maya's characters were fantastic, the story was fantastic and I enjoyed every second of this book! 
As a faithful fan of this series, this story has been a long time coming...at least that's how I feel about it. We first met Ethan and Rachel in The Darkest Hour. That book was hands down, the best, most emotionally draining book I have ever read! But it was such a great story, so this short read brought some closure to their lives for us fans. I'm sure we'll still see them in future books but at least now we know that Ethan and Rachel are getting the HEA they deserve! 

I always love getting updates on my favorite characters so this book definitely made me a happy read because not only did I get the Ethan and Rachel news, which is such awesome news but that's all I will say, I got updates on everyone in the series pretty much. I wish Rio and Grace had made an appearance but I guess I'll live. LOL I'm really really looking forward to future books in this series. There are so many great characters that I want to see get their own books. I can't wait!!! 

I give this book 5 Moons and recommend this as a must read book but also the series to all contemporary and Romantic suspense lovers. Please, at least read the first book, which is Ethan and Rachel's book. You won't regret it! Maya's writing really shines with these books! :) Thank you Maya! I can't tell you how happy I was finally reading this story!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB