Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review: Double Time by Olivia Cunning


Double Time
(Sinners #3)
Author:  Olivia Cunning
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Release Date: 11/6/12
Genre: Erotic Romance
Source: Netgalley
Purchase Links: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Author’s Website: www.oliviacunning.com

Description
Trey Mills, the notoriously sexy Sinners rhythm guitarist, gives up his bisexual lifestyle and is swept into a hot, heady romance with Reagan Elliot, a female rock star sensation. But when Trey encounters Reagan's sexy bisexual roommate, Ethan Conner, he can no longer deny who he is or what he wants. Reagan heartily agrees to a solution that opens up a hot new world of sexual experience--and love--with the two men she wants the most.


Review
Ooh La La, this book was HOTT!!! I can’t tell you how much I’ve wanted to read Trey’s story since the first book in this series! I absolutely fell in love with him this time and Reagan and Ethan were pretty amazing too!!! This book is packed full of super steamy hot sex for sure but it also has a great story line with laughter and friendship and some pretty great updates on series favorites and not to mention a bit of a mystery to solve too. And the characters are so well written that I feel like I know them! I’ve really been able to connect with this series in a way I haven’t with a lot of others and oh my goodness but I am excited to dive into the next book!

The dynamics between Trey and Reagan were kind of frustrating at first because I mean who just jumps into a relationship hours after meeting someone and especially when that someone is the new member of your brother’s band. But Trey being Trey made it work for me. He’s so spontaneous and all about having fun that it really didn’t matter after a while. And then Ethan came into the mix and well I lost all coherent thoughts after that. ;) Of all of the M/F/M menage’s I’ve read, this is one of my favorites. Olivia really knows how to write them!!!

Getting the updates on the other Sinner’s  and their signifigant others was pretty great too and the little glimpses she gives for the ones who haven’t gotten a book yet, YIKES, makes me wanna read them NOW!!! I CAN NOT WAIT to read Jase and Aggies story though! That one is sure to be even hotter than this one!!! Oh and getting a little peek into Trey’s brother Dare’s band Exodus End. I’d like to request that they get their own books in the future too…please??? LOL Dare is a definite favorite for me!

All in all, this was a great read! I always enjoy Olivia’s writing. Her sense of humor is the best and her characters are always so wonderfully naughty. She’s definitely on my auto-buy list after this book! I’m so looking forward to reading more Sinners and anything else she comes up with!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB