Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Monday, January 7, 2013

Review: "Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories, Episode 1" by Tigris Eden, Ty Langston, & Riley Ross

Romantic Times: Bedtime Stories, Episode One
Publishing Date: 9/1/12
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
Source: Provided by Assistant from Author
Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Description:
Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories has a little of everything. From your everyday Contemporary Romance (The Getaway) To your Hot and Heavy Rockers turned Werewolves (Crave) and your Sci-Fi/Paranormal with Erotic overtones…. (The Genesis Project) Each Episode will entice its readers, draw them in. A quick Bedtime story before they dream, keeping them pleasantly satisfied while peaking their interests for next month’s installment. All for 99 cents. 
Photobucket
My Review:
I love reading short stories and this definitely caught my interest due to the fact that all the stories are short and of course romantic.

Short reviews for all three.

Crave by Ty Langston

My first book from Ty Langson and it definitely makes me realize I need to read more books from her.  This short story had a very, very interesting cliffhanger to it and it had my interest the minute I read the first page.  A Sexy rock band that turns werewolves....sign me up.  =)

I loved this short story that I cannot wait to find out what happens next in Episode Two.  Ty Langston worked it out perfectly for this short story because you are introduced to the characters and you find out what the main problem is for the characters.  And the ending left me in shock and my initial reaction was that's IT....oh heck no!

The Genesis Project by Tigris Eden

This was a very different story that I am used to, but it was very enjoyable.  It of course had another cliffhanger, but Tigris did an amazing job explaining everything.  She made sure to talk about what happened to the main character, Genesis, and how she came to be and she introduced other characters as well.  I'm intrigued to find out more about Xander and Adam and how Genesis may have feelings for really.
I also loved the concept of the story and what happened to the humans. I normally do not like Sci-Fi books, but Tigris did a bang up job on it.
It didn't get my attention until Genesis finally left her father though and when she finally went to the real world.
I look forward to the 2nd episode more to this story because I need more of Adam and Xander.

The Getaway by Riley Ross

This story was not my favorite, but I do want to see what Riley does in the second episode.
It mostly was about Juliet and her boyfriend and how they are spending time together on a getaway, but here is the kicker his family is coming and of course something unexpected happens that makes Juliet very uncomfortable as well as her boyfriend.
Can I just say, boyfriend's mother already gets on my nerves...GRRR!!
I can now understand why Juliet wants to whoop some butt...not only because of her boyfriend's Mom and what she did...but of course her boyfriend is being difficult as well.
I'm hoping I like the second episode better for this story.
I did like the fact how Juliet was very aggressive and stood up to the trouble that was brewing.

I recommend Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode One to readers who want a perfect book to read right before bed time....but be warned, you may want to read the next episode as well because of the cliffhangers in all three.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks so much for the awesome review Franjessica! So glad you liked the book!

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB