Important Announcement for our Followers
We let Victoria Roberts take over Book Lovin' Mamas today to talk about her 10 Quick Reasons Why Scots are Better Lovers.
10 Quick Reasons Why Scots are Better Lovers
10. Once in the protective embrace of a Highlander, you’ll never want to leave. Those Scotsmen are pretty tough and tempting.
9. They know how to start a fire in the dead of winter—slowly, igniting one ember at a time.
8. Their words can lead to excellent foreplay. Donna ye agree? That brogue is enough to make any lass swoon.
7. No ambience needed. You already have a steamy backdrop for a great encounter. Is there even a bad view in Scotland?
6. Highlanders know how to wield their swords in more ways than one.
5. The men have been known for their prowess on the battlefield as well as the bedroom.
4. Gerard Butler and Sir Sean Connery. Seriously. Need I say more?
3. Highlanders can be disrobed with a flick of the wrist.
2. Their kilts serve multiple purposes—easy access and a plaid to lie upon the ground.
1. Scotsmen are the same as their whisky. Hot, heated, and leaving you wanting more.
He dropped her sack on the bed, grabbed a blanket, and spread it on the floor. Not speaking a word, he started to remove his courtly attire.
She looked away. Perhaps it was her uneasiness, but the room was getting extremely warm.
“I hope ye donna mind, but I donna wear clothes to bed.” His voice was a soothing murmur that sent a tingling shimmer down her spine.
Not able to stand the awkwardness, she slapped her hands over her face and groaned. “MacGregor! Will ye please?”
“Pray untwist your knotted self, healer. I don my plaid.”
Hesitantly, she lowered her hands and cast him a quick look. His chest was bare and a plaid grazed his hips—very low on his hips, but he was more or less covered.
The man was massive, filled with self-confidence, and he had a ruggedness and vital power that she couldn’t deny. She needed to keep telling herself that even though he was certainly fair of face, he was sinful enough to make any woman—well, every woman—fall under his spell.
He nodded to her sack. “Undress, healer. Surely ye willnae wear your gown to bed. I will turn. Let me know if ye need assistance,” he spoke with an obvious hidden meaning. MacGregor lowered himself to the floor and turned his back—his very broad back.
Liadain froze, staring at the delicious sight before her. If there was ever a perfect specimen for a man, it would be MacGregor.
“I donna hear ye changing your clothes. Mayhap ye do need my help, eh?” He smirked.
He was so arrogant. Looking around for the first thing she could find, she tossed her pillow at him.
He grunted. “Why is it ye keep throwing things at me?”
“If ye would cease acting as a rogue, mayhap I wouldnae need to throw things at ye.”
“I am nae acting.”
I love the excerpt! This week, I read Temptation in a kilt and loved it so much I gave it 5 stars! So much tenderness and passion in those Bad Boys of the Highlands! I would love reading X Marks the Scot! thanks for this nice giveaway. Can't wait to read Declan's adventure! You two have a nice day! email@example.com
Congrats on the release. This bok sounds fantastic. Can't wait to read it. Victoria is a new author for me. I put this book at the top of my wishlist. Thanks for the Ten quick reasons and the excerpt. How many books will be in this series?
Love your list. OMG, Sean Connery, I would be in heaven to just sit and listen to him for hours on end. He could even just read grocery lists or household appliance manuals, it would be pure bliss. Bad boys of the Highland series sounds like some steamy fun. And Declan, I want one of my own..Love the excerpt. Declan sounds like just my type of cocky devilish hero. Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win a copy!
You know there are those days when you are touring around and checking out the sites you follow and you click on a post and are so glad you did. I happened upon this one and you made me smile - X Marks the Scot is calling my name. Thank you so very much.