Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Monday, June 3, 2013

Review - "Ivan" by Roxie Rivera

Ivan
(Her Russian Protector #1)
Author: Roxie Rivera
Publisher:  Night Works Books
Release Date: 2/24/13
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Source: Provided by author

Description
Desperate to find her sister, Erin goes to the only man in Houston who can help her--Ivan Markovic. The intimidating, tattooed Russian operates one of the most elite mixed-martial arts training centers in the world but it’s his shadowy past and reputed connections with Houston’s underworld that interest her most.

To find her sister, she’ll need the help of her big, scary Russian protector—but asking for help from a man like Ivan carries a steep price, one that might just include her heart.


Review
These Russian hotties are well...HOTT! Oh I am so in love!!! This first book in the series completely won me! I hadn’t ever read anything from this author before but now I know, she’s a keeper! This sexy suspenseful story captured my attention from the very first page and I just could not put it down! It’s well written and oh so sexy and I love the idea of this series as a whole! I am SO looking forward to more of the sexy Russians!

Ivan, from the very first moment he entered the story, I knew I was going to love him! Ex criminal, formerly in prison, many times apparently, covered in tattoos, big and bad and so very manly! Yeah, I’m hooked! :D  And Erin, she’s such a great female lead character! I also fell in love with her from the very first moment. She’s sweet and sassy and really the perfect match for big bad Ivan. I loved them together! Very hot and he is such a sweetheart! (Enough gushing…)

I’m very excited about the future of this series! The other 3 Russian hotties, Dimitri, Yuri and Nikolia, are sure to make us all swoon just as much as Ivan did and oh I can’t wait! And Erin’s friends, I’m hoping to see more of them too! They are hilarious together!

I’m sure you can already guess, but this book is fantastic! A definite keeper! If you enjoy sexy suspenseful romance, check out this book and the rest of the series too!

Purchase Links: Amazon | Barnes & Noble


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB