Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Thursday, February 2, 2012

Review - "Legend of the White Wolf" by Terry Spear

Legend of the White Wolf
(Heart of the Wolf #4)
Publishing Date: 2/1/10
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Source: Paperback (Bought)
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Description:
In this fourth in Spear's series, Private Eye Cameron MacPherson and Faith O'Mallery are both on quests that lead them into the world of magical wolves…
Cameron arrives in the Canadian Arctic to search for his partners in his P.I. business who are late returning from a hunting trip. Faith is there to discover what her father had seen in the same area years earlier that had made him lose touch with reality—man-wolves, he called them.
The two tumble into an icy world of enemies bent on destroying the lupus garou kind. As they turn into lupus garou themselves, and bond with the pack that only they can rescue from destruction, Cameron and Faith find their soul mates in each other.
Photobucket
My Review:
(Originally Reviewed on Mrs. Papillion aka "The Book Worm")
My opinion now on the book...may I just say since the moment I picked up "Heart of the Wolf"...the first book in the series...I fell in love. =) Terry Spear has become another one of my fave authors that I will continue to read her books without hesitation. This book again has proven how much I love the series. From the beginning to the end, I've been amazed. I loved the characters and I couldn't help, but fall in love with the white wolfs. I also got to enjoy Leidolf again in this book since he made an appearance. I can't wait for the next book which actually has him as the main character. Yum!! I love how Faith is a Alpha female from the beginning to the end and how Cameron falls in love with her. I was getting mad over the killers in the story. Grrrr...how dare they! I love how Terry Spear gets the main characters to meet each other. I couldn't stop giggling with the part at the hotel. =) I kind of figured from the description of the book that the ending was going to end the way it did which was okay with me. I can't wait for Leidolf's story. =)
I think I rather read about werewolves now instead of vampires...since werewolves are so much better heroes. =)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB