Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ARC Review - "Possession" by Jennifer Lyon


Possession
(Plus One Chronicles #2)
Author: Jennifer Lyon  
Release Date: 5/23/13
Genre: Erotic Romance
Source: ARC provided by author

Description
Savagely sexy billionaire Sloane Michaels ruthlessly controls his life and everything in it. Even his sex partners are carefully negotiated plus-one arrangements, including his latest, the fiery bakery owner, Kat Thayne. But Sloane’s control is challenged when his mentor becomes seriously ill, and his need for Kat, his need to possess her at all costs, rivals only his single-minded goal of vengeance for the murder of his sister.

After surviving an attack six years ago, Kat Thayne escaped her fears in the protective world of her beloved bakery. Then Sloane Michaels storms into her life, making her feel beautiful, strong and sexy. Yet as Kat pushes her boundaries and uncovers a dangerous secret in her past, Sloane’s controlling side emerges. Worried that Sloane will possess her mind, body and soul, Kat fights to keep her hard won independence. But just as Sloane demands her complete surrender, she discovers he has a dark side that could destroy them both.


Review
I LOVE this series, especially this book! I feel like I've been waiting forever to get more of Sloane and Kat and now that's I've read it I'm sad I'll have to wait months for the next book to release and a little gut punched at that ending! This series is intense and emotional and if you let it, it'll suck you right in and as fast paced as it is, you won't know what hit you! :)

Possession picks up a few days after The Proposition ends and the relationship between Kat and Sloane continues to grow throughout the book. And let me tell you, Sloane just keeps getting hotter and hotter! Spankings! That's all I'm saying. You'll just have to read it. It was HOTT!!! And oh my goodness, he's such a sweetheart with Kat! I love that he's not one of those heroes that just takes over and makes it better and that's the end of it. He's big bad and macho but for the most part he's letting her handle herself. It was nice to get more of Sloane's story, so traggic though! :( 

Kat continues to amaze me, she's a great character! Even though she has a handicap she doesn't let it hold her back. She's going to do what she wants to do no matter what! I can't wait to see what happens when she remembers more or they figure out what really happened. She deserves that closure!

Now that I've read this I have SOOOOO many questions about what is to come! Drake? :( I LOVE Drake so I'm hoping maybe that'll turn out happy. What the hell really happened to Kat? Lee Foster and how that will turn out. And that ending...man seriously, it had me in tears! They were doing so well and them BAM! :( And I have to wait to find out what happens!

If you haven't yet read the first book in this series, The Proposition, trust me and read it! It's SO good and this one is even better than the first! This series has totally won me! The story is fantastic and you'll fall in love with the characters, especially Sloane! He's a definite keeper for me!  I'm looking forward to the release of Obsession because I HAVE to know what happens....like right now!!!! 


Purchase Links: Amazon | Barnes & Noble



1 comments:

Red Iza said...

You convinced me, the book is on my list ;)

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB