Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Desperately Wanting Wednesday: 2011 Hyped Books We Missed

Desperatly Wanting Wednesday, hosted by Parajunkee's View

Desperately Wanting Wednesday is not only for releases that we're waiting on, it’s also for already released novels that we just haven’t purchased yet, or gotten to.
We can’t read them all, can we? So these are our lament to the books we missed in 2011 that were all hyped up and we just couldn’t get our hands on them, or we forgot about them by the time the release date came around.

FranJessca's Picks 

 Eternal Rider
by: Larissa Ione

I'm ashamed really for not even attempting to read this book last year.  I'm a HUGE fan of Larissa Ione.  I read her Demonica Series within a month timeframe.  I was sad when she ended that series, but was ecstatic to find out about her new series she was bringing out.  I've yet to pick up this book to read, I even have it on my bookshelf to read.  *SMDH*
I must read this soon.  The 3rd book is about to come out in June.  April is the month I will be reading this book no matter what.  =) 
 Fifty Shades of Grey
by: EL James

I've noticed a lot of readers loving this book and the series....and yet I didn't pick up this book when I had the chance last year to read it.
Ahhhh!!!!
This is on my TBR Challenge to read.
I know I will be reading this book and the rest of the books before the end of the year though and that's a Promise.
*Pinky Promise*
 In Bed with a Highlander
by: Maya Banks

I've been wanting to read this book since I saw it on Amazon.com.  I love reading about Highlanders and I've always wanted to read a book by Maya Banks.  So what's my excuse.  I have no excuse really, just haven't had time to reserve it at my Library.  *Slaps my hand* Bad, Fran!!!
The cover should automatically make me put down other books just to read this book.
I've been abducted I guess by aliens because the real Fran would've already read this book.

Scorpio Races
by: Maggie Stiefvater

Now this definitely upsets me I haven't read this book.  I got a chance to meet Maggie Stiefvater last year in August.  This book came out in October.  I've even been told, I'm missing out on this book.  It's different from her YA Wolf Series.  
Maggie, I'm so sorry I haven't read this book yet, but I promise I will read it soon.  I even have my 6 year old daughter, picking on me about not reading this book yet.  She's been bugging me about seeing Maggie Stiefvater again.  At least the next time Maggie tours here in the area, I won't be 7 months pregnant and uncomfortable.   





Anna's Picks



Never Enough
by: Lauren Dane

I have no excuse for not reading this book yet. Really, I should have and I'm thinking I will soon just so I can finally finish this whole series. I think maybe I know Adrian will be my favorite and I really don't want it to end. LOL











Changing the Game
by: Jaci Burton

There is one main reason why I haven't bought this book yet. The first book just wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It was good but not THAT good. I had myself all excited about this whole series and then that first one just fell flat. :( I will eventually get to this book though. I have faith Mrs. Burton can grab my attention again.









Midnight Sins
by: Lora Leigh

If you've ever read Lora Leigh you know she's very addictive...until she starts making HUGE mistakes in her books. After reading the early reviews for this one I kinda lost interest. I will read it some day though. I'm a loyal fan so I gotta read it!









Everdark
by: Elle Jasper

After I read Afterlight I sort of forgot about it and I didn't realize this book was out until about a month or so ago when the new one was showing it would be released soon. Since that release was yesterday I need to read this one soon so I can get to the new book.








Graveminder
by: Melissa Marr

I love Melissa Marr, her Wicked Lovely series is really good so when I saw this I knew I had to read it. I planned to buy as soon as it came out and then I don't know what happened. I guess other more important books came out and I just forgot about it. Now that I've remembered it though, I will be reading it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB