Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Sunday, March 25, 2012

Review - "Dreaming of the Wolf" by Terry Spear

Dreaming of the Wolf
(Heart of the Wolf #8)
Publishing Date: 12/1/11
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: Netgalley

Description:
Terry Spear's debut Heart of the Wolf was a Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year. Known for her research into how wolves live in nature, Spear writes her werewolves as they would behave realistically, including pack dynamics, mating behavior, and hierarchies. Werewolf pack leader Jake Silver is an acclaimed photographer. He sees a beautiful woman at the art gallery where his photos are on display, and his intrigue turns into wolfish protectiveness. Alicia Greiston has never met anyone like Jake–he's sexy, alpha, and totally irresistible, and he calls to something primal in her soul.

Photobucket

My Review:
(Originally Reviewed on Mrs. Papillion aka "The Book Worm")
First off let me just say, look at that beautiful, sexy cover for "Dreaming of the Wolf". I love it!!!! You know to not ever judge a book by it's cover, but this one, I have to say is one reason I adore this book. It seems every book's cover for the Heart of the Wolf Series gets better and better. I have to say also, is the model on the cover fits Jake's description very perfectly and I'm jealous now of Alicia getting Jake in the book. She's one lucky Gal.
If you have never read the Heart of the Wolf Series, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Terry Spear writes her wolf series, like they are actual wolves in the wild, not like the movie "The Wolfman." This is one main reason why I adore this series and I can't get enough of the Sexy Alpha Males she comes up with.
Now in "Dreaming of the Wolf", we are going back to Silver Town to finally get Jake his Mate. I love Jake not only for his looks, but the Man is a Photographer. He loves taking photos of Wildflowers. I would love to meet a Man who adores taking photos of beautiful things, like flowers. I love taking photos myself, and flowers have been my favorite thing to photograph since I took up Photography in 2006. The minute I started reading about Jake, I fell head over heels for him. Jake is definitely a very over-protective Alpha Male too, which who wouldn't want this Man watching over them?
He finds his perfect Mate while trying to put his photos in a Art Gallery. He comes across Alicia...well, he actually kind of stalks her. Although, I have to say again, she's one lucky gal to have such a sexy hunk stalk her. Jake doesn't realize he's about to meet Alicia who is in kind of bind with the Mob. She is a Bounty Hunter and she's trying to put her Mom's killers behind bars where they belong. She has no idea she's about to fall into the Supernatural world that she never thought could exist and she is also about to meet the One Man who will change her luck on Love and Marriage. Let's just say, that Alicia gets lucky even in the beginning of the book and I loved the Woods Scene. =)
From beginning to end, I had a hard time putting down this book. I love how Terry Spear, always makes the story so interesting. This book took you into the world of Mobsters and what would happen if you threw in Werewolves in the mix. She also brings back old characters from previous books. I love getting a look at Lelandi's pregnancy more and having Darrien again. Yum!!!
I also loved the ending the most. Who would thought, a Wedding would happen at Silver Town...but when I woman puts her mind into something, who can say No to Lovely Lelandi.
"Dreaming of the Wolf" has become one of my FAVE books I've read in 2011 and I definitely look forward to the next book in the series coming out this year. The best part is I got a sneak peek of "A Seal in Wolf's Clothing" at the end of "Dreaming of the Wolf". I'm looking forward to reading about Meara and Finn Emerson. Thank you again, Terry Spear for my Alpha Male Fix again this year. I look forward to the next book in the series and again, you have a FAN for life!!!
I recommend this to any reader out there that has an obsession with Sexy Alpha Males and Daring Heroines. You will definitely enjoy this book and all the other books in the Series.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB