Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Review - "Sapphire" by Jeffe Kennedy

Sapphire
Publishing Date: 10/24/11
Publisher: Carina Press
Genre: Erotica
Source: Netgalley

Description:
A successful executive, M. Taylor Hamilton is on track with her ten-year plan. Too bad her personal life consists of hitting the gym and grocery shopping. Enter the seductive Adam Kirliss. They may have a working relationship, but everything changes at an office party when he handcuffs her to the rail of a yacht. Taylor writes off the adventure as too much champagne, but when Adam challenges her to a date, she agrees to meet up with him. And follow his rules. They share a night of exquisite intimacy, brimming with both pain and pleasure. But afterward, fearful of losing her heart, Taylor pulls back emotionally. Adam is determined to prove that she longs for the loss of control he can give her—and the passionate release it provides. How can he make her see that he wants her, and not just her body?
Photobucket

My Review:
(Originally Reviewed on Mrs. Papillion aka "The Book Worm")
I haven't read Erotica in awhile and when I got a chance to read and review "Sapphire" by Jeffe Kennedy...I jumped on it. What captured my attention the most was the description of the book and then the cover. A book that shows someone in handcuffs has to be good, right?
From the beginning to the end, this book is intense. M. Taylor Hamilton is one woman who thinks work is her life. She never has fun and never gets loose. Until she is put into a enticing and sexy situation with sexy, mystery and out of control Adam Kirliss on her boss's yacht. They've always had a working relationship and she never gave him a chance for anything else...but when he starts showing a darker side and makes Taylor do things, she never thought she would allow...Taylor starts realizing maybe she has another side to herself, that she may like better.
Adam's main focus to break Taylor from her stiff life and make her realize she can lose control every once in awhile.
What Adam does to Taylor though, is just way overboard KINKY.
Jeffe definitely had the sex scenes get really steamy and erotic in certain parts of the books. Taylor had to trust Adam with her body and her emotions when it came to Adam's sex control. I don't think I would allow some guy who I hardly know take control like Taylor did with Adam....until Jeffe described Adam a little more in the book and then I changed my mind. Yum!!!
Adam is definitely a perfect match for Taylor and I'm glad he got her to open up and break her shell. At the end of the book it takes a twist which opens up Taylor even more. I love it!!
I gave this book 4 full moonds because it definitely had me keep reading until the end. I had to stop reading certain parts just to cool down though. =)
My hubby has always wondered why I loved reading romance and erotica. Books like this give me ideas on what we could together. =) Thank you, Jeffe Kennedy for some ideas that I definitely wouldn't mind trying out...although there is one thing I won't try...it's just too far out there for me. LOL
I definitely will be keeping up with Jeffe's books now after I read this book and I definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes erotica. I even recommend for anyone who isn't comfortable with erotica. This book will take you out of your comfort zone...and who knows, maybe bring out another side you never knew about, like Adam did to Taylor.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB