Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Hotness & Movie Review - Magic Mike

It's Monday and we have a special Monday Hotness for you today!!! Enjoy!


So who went to see Magic Mike on opening day? We did and hot damn, what a movie! ;) But don't worry, if you haven't seen it yet, you still can and you most definitely should. Seriously!
Yeah, I know I didn't really give you the run through. But I swear all I saw was hot bodies and hot bodies. Was there even a story line? ;) LOL So here are our thoughts on the movie.

Anna
Holy crap, I loved this movie! The first scene was so yummy! Best scene in the whole movie! Channing Tatum has some sexy moves and if for no other reason, I'm buying the DVD just to see that again...or more accurately, to watch over and over and over again. LOL 

I really liked the different actors they chose for the movie. I don't think this movie would have worked with any others. Matthew McConaughey was SO funny in this movie and I don't care what anyone says, that man is HOT! Maybe it's because I'm from Texas and I find that Texan accent of his to be mighty sexy, or maybe it's because I've met him and I know exactly how good he looks in real life. I dunno but holy moly, that strip scene with him (yeah you know, that one), so damn sexy!!! And he had a bongo...how funny is that? Joe Manganiello was everything I hoped for an more. That man, oh my, that man! I have no words to describe how awesome it was to see him strip! LOL I didn't like Matt Bomers character, not sure why. LOL And I see Alex Pettyfer in a whole new light. Mmmmm....   

And for the star of the movie, Mr. Channing Tatum. I've already said he can dance but I feel like I should say it again. That man can DANCE!!! My favorite dance, white hoodie! If you've seen it you know, if you haven't then what the hell are you waiting for? I used to be hugging the line between loving and hating him. In most of the movies I've seen him in his acting sucked in my opinion. After the Vow I thought maybe there was hope. After this movie, well even though he played a stripper, I feel like he did a much better job this time.

As for the story line, I thought it was ok. I wish they had done a little more with that so-called romance. It kinda came out of no where at the end though. I don't want to say anything else though. I'd hate to ruin the move for others. I will say if I were to rate it, I'd have to give it at least 4.5 Stars.  It's definitely a must see movie!!!

FranJessca:
First, let me say this ahead of time....Channing Tatum can dance for me anytime.  That man has the hottest moves ever (but I already knew that from Step Up...and of course because he was a male stripper in real life at one time before he became a movie star).  
I think I about fainted the first time I saw him on the screen for "Magic Mike". Let's just say his wife is one lucky woman. 
My thoughts on the movie:
1.  I can't remember the storyline of it...so I will be seeing this movie again in the very near future with my gals.
2.  Channing Tatum is still HOT and can dance....but I think I already said that already.  I fell in love with him in Step Up...and of course laughed my ass off in 21 Jump Street....but Magic Mike...has made me lust...umm...I meant love Channing more.  =) 
3. HOLY...CRAP...Matthew McConaughey is friggin' hot at his age and he had me hot and bothered during his strip scene.  (My Mom should see this movie since she has a huge crush on him)
4.  Joe...Joe...Joe...Oh...boy...can I marry you?  LOL  j/k  I'm already married, so that would just be wrong...but could I at least squeeze your biceps and rub your abs?  
5.  Matt Bomer...didn't really have much of a strong part that I was hoping for...but his damn eyes are friggin' gorgeous and so is his BOD!
6.  Umm...wasn't really expecting Adam Rodgiquez...but damn he's hot.  I always saw him in the show CSI Miami.
7.  And last but not least, Alex Pettyfer...you definitely played a different role..and I'm now seeing you VERY differently now.  You have grown...that's all I'm going to say.
Okay...I'm done describing the guys...and what I loved about them.  I swear I'm done.  
If you haven't seen this movie...you need too.  You know all you ladies out there want something to scream at and drool at.  I literally was in a packed theater when I saw this opening day.  I heard women screaming around me.  Of course I didn't scream or whistle...not mama me.  =)  *big devilish grin*
I plan on seeing this again...because I can literally tell you I do not remember the storyline.  Was there a storyline?  Was there even romance in this movie?  
The only thing that ticked me off was the ending.  That's it!  Everything else...well you get the idea had my attention.  
Oh...(smiling that devilish grin again) will be seeing this in the theater again and of course I will be buying the DVD.
My hubby was asked by several of his friends why he let me go see it.  His response was "my wife is a grown woman...she's coming home to me afterwards...so why shouldn't I let her?  Plus...she reads books that are more raunchier and dirtier compared to Magic Mike and that doesn't bother me."  
Oh...how I love my hubby.  =)  
Now what are you waiting for go see this movie with your girl friends.  It's a must see!
I give it 4.5 stars and for sexiness 10 stars.  =)    

Oh this movie is not for the younger generation...you know the teenage girls who go crazy over Justin Bieber, Taylor Launter, etc.

In fact teenage girls out there you have those guys...so leave Channing Tatum and the rest of the Magic Mike crew alone.  =)  


So, did you see it? If so what did you think? If not, why? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB