Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review - "Archer's Lady" by Moira Rogers



Archer's Lady
(Bloodhounds #3)
Author: Moira Rogers
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Release Date: 7/3/12
Genre: Paranormal Erotica
Source: The Novel Sidekick
Author’s Website: www.moirarogers.com


Description
Accused of betraying the Bloodhound Guild, Archer's only chance to regain the trust of his fellow hounds is to earn it--one dangerous job at a time. Crystal Springs may be the worst yet. The town has been deserted by all but the poor and the desperate, yet the vampires stalking the edges of the settlement haven't closed in for the kill. Question is, why?

Grace Linwood, professional liar, has been hiding under the guise of a border schoolteacher for so long, she's almost fallen for her own con. The frontier was supposed to be her chance at a respectable life, but now the cowardly part of her wants to flee. When Archer catches her considering a run for safety, she knows it's only a matter of time before he sees through her charade.

They become reluctant allies in the quest to uncover the mysteries of Crystal Springs, but every unraveled knot ties them closer together. They both know their pasts are too shattered to hope for a future--until their investigation uncovers a secret. One that could make betraying the Guild their only path to redemption.


Review
This is my favorite in the Bloodhound series! I've been waiting for this book and I was so excited to finally get to read it. I'm definitely not disappointed with it! Moira Rogers has done it again!!! :)

We first met Archer in the first book, where he supposedly betrayed the Bloodhound Guild by helping the Vampires. We get a LOT more answers about that in this book, you'll have to read it to find out though. We also finally get to see who the real Archer is and let me tell you, he's everything I hoped for! *sigh* And then we meet Grace in this book. She's a reformed thief, posing as a school teacher. I loved Graces character! She's the perfect match for Archer, very sneaky yet still able to pull off the innocent act. The chemistry between the two was explosive. Makes me want a bloodhound all to myself. ;)

I love this world that the Moira Rogers duo, Bree and Donna, have built! I was never into this style before but now after reading this whole series, I'm ready for more. I hope they continue to write more of this series. I love all of the characters, especially the new Bloodhound! I hope we see more of that one! The writing is, as usual, fantastic and I couldn't help but get sucked in!

This is definitely a unique story line, for me anyway, I've never read anything like it! I give this book 5 Moons and I recommend to all who love a good shifter story and those of you who like steampunk also, this series has blown me away and I can't wait for more! Though it's definitely NOT for those 18 & Under if you know what I mean? ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB