Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Friday, March 22, 2013

Review - "Knight" by Kristen Ashley


Knight
(Unfinished Hero #1)
Author:  Kristen Ashley
Publisher: Self Published
Release Date: 4/8/12
Genre: Erotic Romance
Source: Bought (Amazon)
Purchase Links: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Author’s Website: http://www.kristenashley.net/

Description


Anya Gage has learned that to get anything good in life, you have to work for it. She has no expectations, no dreams.



Then she finds herself at a party where she doesn’t want to be and she meets Knight.

Knight Sebring knows who he is, what he wants and what he likes. And he gets it. But he never expected something as sweet as Anya Gage to wander into his bedroom during a party he did not expect to be having to borrow his phone.

Knight tries to leave Anya to the life she deserves of white picket fences and a man who watches football on Sundays – good, normal and clean. But when Anya comes to his nightclub and finds herself in a situation, he knows someone has to look after her, he can’t fight it anymore and he decides that man will be him.

Knight teaches Anya that, just as with the bad, in life you should also expect the good. And he teaches her this by giving it to her.

But Knight has a dark past and just as he desires Anya for exactly who she is, he fears when she finds out exactly the man he has become and always intends to be, she’ll leave him for good, normal and clean.



Review
I absolutely love finding a new author that I can immediately fall in love with! Kristen Ashley is one of those authors! This book had me laughing and crying and yelling and I mean seriously, my husband thinks I’m a nut now for sure. This was one of those that even if I had to put it down to I don’t know, take a shower or feed my kids, I couldn't  I was totally immersed in this dark and sexy story of the greatest heroine I’ve ever read and the OH-SO-SEXY hero who is my #1 hero now! Just saying!

Knight is the best hero I've ever read! Anya is one VERY lucky woman!!! LOL Seriously loved that guy! Every other word is fuck, he's in total control at all times, he's intense, he's unconventional as far as heroes go and OMG the man is so sexy! He's my dream guy! I could totally go for being Knight's baby. And it’s a MAJOR plus that he’s a bad boy who knows how to love, and I mean he’s a “real” bad boy! :)

Anya was a great leading character too. She's not the typical weak whiny chick. She's strong, she knows it and she only takes as much as she wants and no more. And I loved that instead of jumping to conclusions the second time (the first was understandable) she went immediately to Knight and got it all out there. That was so cool and totally what I would have done. Characters like Anya are rare!

As far as I’m concerned, Kristen Ashley is hands down one of my very favorites after reading this book. The story was great, action, drama, suspense and some VERY sexy love scenes. The characters were fantastic, the main characters especially but even the others too. I recommend anyone who enjoys a hot romance give Kristen Ashley's Unfinished Heroes a try! I promise, you won't be disappointed! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB