Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review - "Cover Me" by Catherine Mann

Cover Me
(Elite Force #1)

Author:  Catherine Mann
Publisher:  Sourcebooks Casablanca
Release Date:7/1/2011
Genre:  Romantic Suspense
Source: Bought through Amazon


Description
Being stranded in a snow storm has never sounded this HOT before!

Wade Rocha was just doing his job by dropping out of a helicopter to rescue stranded climbers from a snow storm when he met sexy secretive Sunny Foster. As one of 300 pararescue jumpers, also called PJs, in the US Military, he's used to rescue missions like this one. Only when he finds Sunny, she doesn't really need his help to get through the coming snow storm. But she does need his help to escape the unknown danger that stalks her on the mountain she calls home.

Sunny is trying to get to cover from the storm when the big macho military man comes from nowhere to rescue her. She doesn't need or want his help, she just wants to get through the storm so she can get back home to her family. But when she stumbles across something horrible and unexpected while trying to get away from Wade, she's suddenly facing something much worse than a big hulking man trying to save her. She facing death! And if she doesn't let Wade wisk her away on his big helicopter she may not make it home after all.



My Review
When I added this book to my tbr list it wasn't something I intended to read soon, it just looked like one I might like so I added it and didn't think about it again. But then last week I was SO bored with everything I was trying to read so I decided something different was needed. So I went searching and chose this one...and boy am I glad I did too! I  LOVED this book!!! It's hard to find ramantic suspense that seems believable, and while I know nothing about mountain climbing, snow (I live in Texas) or living off the grid, this book still sucked me in and felt real to me. This is the type of romance I started on when I found the wonderful genre of Romance. Big strong sexy men, small but fiesty women(not always small though), the man being the hero and the woman doing everything in her power to fight him. Call me crazy, but I love it! LOL

It was nice to see inside a different type of military special op this time. The pararescue jumpers isn't something I've ever heard of, so it was cool get a glimpse of it. And without giving off any spoilers, those guys are HOT! Sunny was interesting too. No weak flower in her, she's all knowledge and strength. Her and Wade complement each other very nicely, their combined strength and knowledge was really a nice surprise in this book. It was definitely suspenseful, had lots of action, the love was there and felt real and even the doubt and secrets didn't seem over done like some authors seem to do. And I really like books that have side stories like Sunny's sister's story.

All in all, I'd recommend this book to all romance lovers and especially the romantic suspense lovers! I can't wait for the next book to come out!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB