Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review - "Sin Undone" by Larissa Ione

Sin Undone
(Demonica #5)
Publishing Date: 9/1/10
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: Paperback (Bought)

Description:

HER TOUCH IS DEADLY
As the only female Seminus demon ever born, master assassin Sinead Donnelly is used to being treated like an outcast. She spent decades enslaved, and now vows she'll die before she'll relinquish her freedom again. Then Sin's innate ability to kill her enemies goes awry: She creates a lethal new werewolf virus that sparks a firestorm of panic and violence.
HIS HUNGER CAN'T BE DENIED
Half-werewolf, half-vampire Conall Dearghul is charged with bringing in Sin to face punishment for the plague. And she's no stranger: He's bound to her by blood, and the one sexual encounter they shared has left him hungering for her raw sensuality. Worse, Sin is the underworld's most wanted and Con soon learns he's the only one who can help her . . . and that saving her life might mean sacrificing his own.
Photobucket

My Review:
(Originally Reviewed on Mrs. Papillion aka "The Book Worm")
Let me just say this...I'm really upset to hear that this is the last book in the Demonica Series. I loved reading about Demons. My Demon fix though will be put to a halt now. I guess I'll have to re-read the series eventually if I want my fix again, which I definitely don't mind.  
On to the Review though...Larissa Ione couldn't of picked the best two to finish out the series...Sin and Conall are perfect together. Sin who is been through so much since she was born and Conall who is been through a lot in his lifetime as well.
Sin unfortunately creates a virus that is killing off ALL the turned werewolves. Conall has to find away to stop it and stop her. He falls in love with her though. He actually messed with Sin in the previous book though so I got a feel on how Sin and Conall got together. Sin has a lot on her shoulders in this book. Not only do the werewolves want to stop the virus that she is spreading and kill her...but her assassins that she has working for her want her dead too because they want to take over. Geez...poor Sin!! Conall will stop at nothing to find out how to stop the virus and also be with Sin. Sin keeps pushing him away though. I was surprised at the ending. I couldn't put this book down when I was reading it. Thank you, Larissa for making a PERFECT book for the ending to the Series. I'm sad the series is over...but I'm looking forward to your next series that you are writing about. Looks like the Demonica series will be another series I will read over and over again. =) I can't wait to read the New Series..which will happen soon. Thank you again Larissa Ione for my Demon fix. I loved all these Demons!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB