Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Sunday, March 25, 2012

Review - "Kiss of Snow" by Nalini Singh

Kiss of Snow
(psy/changeling #10)
Author:  Nalini Singh
Narrator: Angela Dawe
Publisher:  Tantor Audio
Release Date: 6/14/11
Genre:  Paranormal Romance
Source: Bought (Audible)

Description
Hawke is used to being alone having lost the girl who was to be his mate and his parents long ago. Even as the SnowDancer Alpha, he’s set apart from the others. But Sienna Lauren has a way of getting under his skin like no one ever has before but he won’t allow himself to have her because he believes he is she is far to young for man like him.

Ever since leaving the PsyNet and moving into the SnowDancer den Sienna has had one weakness. Hawke. He makes her lose the control she struggles every day to hold. But then she changes things and he can no longer stay away from her. Once together they find that there is so much more then they ever thought to have, but something awful threatens to tear it away.

When evil descends upon the SnowDancers and threatens not only Hawke and his soldiers, but the young and elderly as well, they much fight to remain in control of their home. While Hawke fights of the invading psy, Sienna unleashes her power and it threatens to destroy them all if she loses what tiny amount of control she has. Will Hawke finally open his heart to her fully or will he lose her before he even has her.



My Review
First things first. I LOVE this book!!! Out of all of the books in this series, this one is by far the best one yet. I’ve been itching to read Hawke and Sienna’s story since I read and loved the first book in the series. It was so much better than I could have imagined. Hawke! *sigh* I love Hawke! Since the very first time he appeared, I can’t remember what book it was, I’ve wanted to know more about the man. And I absolutely adore Sienna! She’s beautiful and strong and she makes sure Hawke never gets away with bullying her. They’re perfectly matched for one another and watching them find that within themselves was beautiful and pretty darn entertaining. Sienna definitely made Hawke work for it but he gave his fair share of challenge.

I also want to say a bit about the audio version, since that's how I read this one. I've listened to the majority of this series instead or reading it on my kindle. Not sure why I chose to listen, I just did. I'm really glad now that I did. With any other books the narrator would make the book horrible but for this series, she's perfect. The Psy are cold, emotionless beings. I imagine their voice are flat, with no feeling or anything. This reader gives that impression perfectly and yet she still gives the shifters and humans the perfect feel too. 

Now I’m patiently counting down to the day I can finally read Tangle of Need, which is Riaz’s story. Now that one should make to an awesome book!!! Please Nalini, never end this series! I love it so much. I’ll continue to gobble up any and all future additions!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB