Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Tuesday, May 14, 2013

ARC Review - "Predatory" by Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall & Hannah Jayne


Predatory
Author: Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall & Hannah Jayne
Publisher: Zebra 
Release Date: 5/7/13
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: NetGalley

Description
Out Of Control by Alexandra Ivy
Ph.D student Angela Locke has a crush on her sexy professor, Dr. Nikolo Bartrev. When she learns he's actually a Sentinel with extraordinary powers, she joins forces with him to catch a psychopath. But soon, their hottest pursuit is of each other...

Ties That Bind by Nina Bangs
Cassie Tyler agrees to sub for her friend at the funeral home where she works. But she gets more than she bargained for when a group of men attack her and a vampire comes to her rescue. . .

In Still Darkness by Dianne Duvall
Immortal Richart d'Alençon can't forget the woman who rewarded him with a sensuous kiss after he saved her from a trio of vampires. While Richart knows that loving a human can only bring trouble, the taste of forbidden lust is too great to resist. . .

High Stakes by Hannah Jayne
When vampire fashionista Nina LaShay's design contest rival is found dead, she's the prime suspect. Sexy photographer Pike is number two. He's the kind of man who makes Nina salivate. But will she have to reveal herself to have him--and to save them both? Or does Pike have a secret of his own?​


Review
I never pass up an anthology, especially one with two of my favorite authors and this one I waited months to finally get to read! This anthology offers new stories of vampires from 4 of the biggest PNR writers today!

Out of Darkness by Alexandra Ivy
This was a great story and a great start to her new Sentinels series! I'm really looking forward to what she has in store for us with these guys! I loved the whole idea and the characters were entertaining.

Ties the Bind by Nina Bangs
This story was good, not great but I enjoyed it well enough. It's one of those that I wish had been longer because it just felt way too rushed to me. I wanted more.

In Still Darkness by Dianne Duvall 
I LOVED this story! I’ve been following this series since the beginning and it was such a treat to finally get Richart’s story and I couldn’t have picked a better woman for him either! I love the world that Dianne has built with these Guardians. Her characters are always interesting, the men are supremely hot and the women kick ass! This one was no different! I can't wait for the next book in the series to release because I need more!!!

High Stakes by Hannah Jayne
I wasn't at all crazy about this story! I just couldn't connect with the characters. I'm sure there are many readers out there that would love it but it just wasn't my style of vampire story.

I'm a bit mixed with my feeling about this book but I would still recommend all you vampire lovers give it a try, if for no other reason than to get a taste of Alexandra Ivy's Sentinels and Dianne Duvall's Guardians, because those two stories alone are fantastic. The other two, though iffy for me, may be something you'll enjoy.

Purchase Links: Amazon | Barnes & Noble



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB