Author Spotlight

Author Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Series Spotlight

Follow Us

Top Picks for May

© 2012 Book Lovin' Mamas. All Rights Reserved.. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search BLM

Important Announcement for our Followers

To ALL our followers....It is time for Book Lovin' Mamas to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress.
We do not want to wake up one day and notice that we cannot logon to our blog due to Blogger changing its policies.
We have worked too hard to have that happen...so it is long overdue, we have moved over to our domain.
It will make it easier for YA'LL to find us.
We have already started to post over at the new site...and August 1st will be official day we say GOODBYE to this site for good.
We would love for you to follow us over at our new site because we LOVE and appreciate you all for being with us on our Blogger site.
You can find us now at - booklovinmamas.com
You can even click our blog badge below to go to our new site -
Book Lovin’ Mamas
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope to see everyone of you over there and I hope you all are prepared for lots of giveaways coming in August and are prepared for Anna & I's big 30th birthday bash - August 18th-September 5th.
We have lots of stuff to giveaway to you all and we are bringing our 30th birthday in style. =)
GOODBYE Blogger - It was nice while it lasted...but it's time for a BIG change and to make it easier for our followers to find us. =)
Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Review - "Where Demons Fear to Tread" by Stephanie Chong

Where Demons Fear to Tread
(The Company of Angels #1)
Publishing Date: 8/23/11
Publisher: Mira
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: Library Book

Description:
Fledging guardian angel and yoga teacher Serena St. Clair dares enter Devil's Paradise nightclub on a mission—to retrieve the wayward Hollywood "It Boy" she's assigned to protect. But she's ambushed by the club's owner, arch demon Julian Ascher. The most powerful demonic entity in Los Angeles, Julian is handsome as sin, a master of temptation who loves nothing more than corrupting pleasure–seeking humans. He won't release the lost soul Serena is supposed to guard. Unless she accepts his dangerous wager… After the disastrous way his human life ended, Julian vowed that no woman would get the better of him again. Yet this sexy–sweet angel, smelling of fresh ocean air and happiness, triggers centuries–old feelings. Now, their high–stakes game of seduction, where angels fall from grace and where demons fear to tread, will lead them either to an eternity in hell.or a deliciously hot heaven.
Photobucket

My Review:
(Originally Reviewed on Mrs. Papillion aka "The Book Worm")
This review is a little different...I'm not going to go over the story, but what I loved about the book the most.
Everyone has their own opinion on angels and demons. Some people didn't like this novel due to how Stephanie Chong betrayed the world of Angels and Demons. Me, personally...from the first page to the last page of this novel....I was BEYOND interested. I had a hard time putting down this book. I finished this book at 1 am in the morning. I was determined to find out what happened next and what would happen to the characters. I wanted a happy ending already.
First and foremost...I have to say this...this book has become my FAVE of 2011. It may of surpassed "The Mummy" by Anne Rice which is my ALL time favorite book I've ever read. I will say this...the series will probably becomes my FAVE once the 2nd book comes out.
Stephanie Chong has a LIFETIME Fan now. I love her writing style. I loved the characters in this book. I especially think that Julian may have become my #1 Sexy Male Character who I wouldn't mind knowing in REAL Life. I will say this he can kind of compare to my hubby when it comes to certain things. I will give you a hint...I loved how Julian made sure to take care of Serena's needs before his own...Now that reminds me of my Hubby. =)
I loved the trials that characters went through in this book too. Serena had no idea what she was in for when she met Julian the first time in his club. Julian had no idea a Angel would change his world after 200 years wreaking havoc.
My favorite part in this book though would have to be the sex scenes. Yummy, sexy, heated sex scenes between a Demon and Angel. What more could you ask for? Throw in how much they love each other...and you got yourself a Good vs. Evil that end up being a TRUE LOVE story that no one can stop from happening, not even the characters can stop from loving each other.
I definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves Paranormal Romance and loves Angels and Demons as much as I do. I look forward to the next book in the series.
I really hope the Villains in this book get a book too. I would love for Corbin to change into something GOOD also. I know he has a soft heart somewhere in there.
**I will be buying this book eventually and adding to my collection at home." =)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us to OUR new Site

(By clicking our Blog Badge)
Book Lovin’ Mamas

Follow us via FB